Kid Cudi: Follow Me & That Girl

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 Leave a Comment

Photobucket

So as I listen to Cudi more and more each day...I'm starting to take down the label of "Favorite Rapper" and its moving into the realm of "Favorite Artist". However, he's not my favorite artist as yet lol. But he's definitely up there. I can never stop applauding him for his boldness. And by boldness, I dont mean singing. His sincerity, his...everything. I love it. And right now I cant even see him as a rapper anymore. I see him as an artist that raps when he needs to or sings when he needs to or does that in-between thing when the mood calls for it lol. And that, I respect.

With all that ish said...
















Follow Me


That Girl


~Jigga

1 comments »

  • andre said:  

    is "that girl" off of his new album