Complex Mag: Kid Cudi Cover Story- Aug/Sept 09 Issue

Monday, August 3, 2009 Leave a Comment

Photobucket

Anyone that knows me (or has spoken to me for 10 minutes) knows that I'm an EXTREMELY avid fan of Mr. Scotty here. Seeing him blow up like this and covering one of my favorite mags is just amazing. I LOOOOVE what AUGOR did with this, it definitely fit. I read the whole interview (which I refuse to do for most other artists lol), and my fanaticism just grows and grows.


Do you consider yourself a weirdo?

Kid Cudi: “Weird” itself, even in the dictionary, is just something that is different and unexplainable. A weirdo is someone who follows their heart. I’m definitely weird, ain’t nothing wrong with that.


My sentiments exactly. You can read the rest (I recommend you do) here and watch the video here.
~Jigga

0 comments »