InRehab Style Feature: Farnsworth J. Lamma

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 Leave a Comment

Photobucket


































So the other day, I'm roaming my Facebook (which I rarely use lol) and i notice some fresh kid just stickin out. So I go through his pics, and I gotta say, I'm impressed. It's no secret that I'm a sucker for well dressed youngins. The fact that other young people appreciate fashion as much as I do is crazy cool to me. This is where Farnsworth comes in. He has a very versatile style, while staying classic. He agreed to do a feature for your's truly:


InRehab: When did you start to get into fashion?
FarnsJ.: To be honest since I was young. My parents had me in Jordans, Ralph, Fila all the hot brands back in the day, so It was kind of the norm to be fly.



InRehab:Favorite piece of clothing/accessory?

FarnsJ.:My favorite piece of clothing is My Jeremy Scott Rolls Royce sweater, and accessory is my PFrank solid gold watch, i wear it every day.



InRehab:How would you describe your style?
FarnsJ.:I would just say Im a charachter, because Mon. I will wear a complete Ralph look, Tues. I will wear grunge Wed. BBC Urban look. and so on. I think lifes too short to look the same way everyday, ya know. My aunt told me to always keep em' guessing lol


InRehab:Would you consider pursuing a career in fashion?
FarnsJ.:Definatley, Its a passion of mine but I know alot about the industry and Im not sure if im ready for that demand just yet, I mean im only 19 i need to live a little lol



InRehab: Who/Where do you get inspiration for your style?
FarnsJ.: I appreciate everyone's style, There could be a less fortunate man on the street and I will fancy after how he wears his parka, so any and everyone, I think fashion is all about being true to yourself and wearing what makes you feel good.









Make sure you hit his twitter up too: www.twitter.com/farnsworthjames
Shouts to Farnsworth for doin the feature!
~Jigga


6 comments »

  • Kodaq said:  

    Iam so happy that my homie FarnsJ is out there. So stylish and versitile with everything. I love it. True Inspiration!!!

  • Montell said:  

    This dude is stupid fresh, I like how he switches it up daily... [takes notes]

  • Unknown said:  

    Babyboy JLamma is "the truth" Keep your eye on this young man he's going places!

    Moms J ;-)

  • Anonymous said:  

    I have to agree with everyone, dude stands out and is mos definatley going places!

    -R.tre

  • Josh Brown said:  

    FarnsJ. Is one of the coolest dudes on the planet!! The world needs to look out for this dude!

    -JMUSIK08