InRehab Style Feature: Marc Tillman

Thursday, August 13, 2009 Leave a Comment

Photobucket

Yet another extremely stylish fellow I've met on Facebook. I really admire his style. There's a little bit of every style thrown in without being too overbearing. Simplistic without being boring. And really, anyone that can appreciate (and afford) a pair of Lanvin sneakers are cool in my book.

InRehab: When did you begin to get into fashion?
Marc T.: I was into fashion as early as 4yrs old..I remember crying and throwing tantrums because I insisted on dressing myself..and my mother wouldnt let me...as the years went on..i realized that dressing was more than just functional but a way of self expression..and I expressed myself every chance i got!



InRehab: Favorite designer/clothing line?
Marc T.: My favorite Designers are RAF SIMONS..I love his structured clothing and Hi top sneakers, and WRATH ARCANE , a small but innovative clothing line that originated in L.A., and more mainstream, I love LANVIN, a classic line.

InRehab: What's the story behind your tats of the Hundreds logo?
Marc T.: Well as you kno the hundreds symbol/logo is the cherry bomb..and thats how I feel most of the time, EXPLOSIVE! I am an extrovert and I think I have a very outgoing personality so in a way I think I am the BOMB, no pun intended. lol..but the main reason is I love the lifestyle of the hundreds. they are not a just a clothing line, but a cult. the life of being succesful, that is what I am aiming for!



InRehab: Favorite piece of clothing/accessory?
Marc T.: My favorite piece of clothing would have to be these slouchy pants from Henrick Vibscov a german brand and my YSL patent leather hi top sneakers..I wear those fuckin sneaks all the time like they are NIKES..lol



InRehab: Decribe your style?
Marc T.: I can describe my style in one word : INDECISIVE! I have no particular style..i may be hipster one day..the next day im urban luxury..I love dark colors..alot of blacks& greys; solid lines .. I love expensive street wear. I am a clothing JUNKY!




Thanks to Marc!

~Jigga

2 comments »

  • PrinceC said:  

    yes yes yes
    MR. MT himself
    yes,, he taught me a few
    tricks of the trade as well

    ~[m.mike]

  • juliet cross said:  

    this nigga style is ridiculous....like wtf? i live!
    julie p.