Tyga: My Glory

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 Leave a Comment

Photobucket

Welp, it's quite obvious that Tyga has changed. A lot. The problem is...I really dont think I like it. A lot of people might've viewed him as corny and too happy and pop-like, but I mean...I liked that so much more than Tyga the toughy. I'm most likely the only person that feels this way though lol. I was watchin the video for Cali Love and I was like "where the hell is his smile at?!?!?!?!" Remember when he was all "I'm so happy that I can do what I love." Or when he was all "I dont smoke or drink". I'm not hatin or anything. When it comes to Tyga, I'm a bit...blahzay. But anyway, I'm posting My Glory cause I wanna know if anyone else out there feels that way. I'm sort of (?) feelin the track. But I'm not jumpin on my couch about it.


Download

~Jigga

0 comments »