Jerkin Jerkin Jerkin, All The Live Long Day

Thursday, May 14, 2009 Leave a Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Millie and I found out about this jerkin thang a while back (we're a bit late lol) and fell IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!! So he says to me "Make a post about jerkin!" and here we are. Of course, like pretty much everyone else in the country, we found out about this because of the Power Rangers. I am just inspired, inspired, inspired, out of this world. Like literally 20 seconds ago, I was rejectin like WOAHHHH! So, throw on some skinnies, and do it with me! (My favorite is CeeJay lol)

~Jigga

1 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!