, ,

KELIS'S ALBUM IS DONE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Friday, May 15, 2009 Leave a Comment

Photobucket

OK, so I was JUST asleep, dreaming a dream and I swear "Living Proof" was playing alllllll in there. Then I feel Gretchen (my phone) vibrating and lighting up in my lap right? I answer it and it's Millie and all he says is "I DONT CARE IF YOU'RE SLEEPING! WAKE. UP. KELIS'S DIVORCE IS FINALIZED AND THE ALBUM IS DONE!!!!!!" My blood pressure is significantly high. My palms are SWEATY. I'm experiencing mild chest pains. I AM READY! If you know either me or Millie personally, you probably know we're HUGE Kelis fans. Kelis is the reason I'm so into Electrik Red. Kelis is the reason I HATE major record labels (except for G.O.O.D, and Star Trak :D). Kelis is the reason why I kind of hate my aunt. Kelis is IT! So this new album, for me it's like...Christmas & Thanksgiving & Valentines Day all in one. And I KNOW it's going to be amazing. Kelis just got divorced. Nuff. Said. I'm not going to lie though. I'm completely fine with it. Ever since I heard Millionaire by her and Andre 3000, I've wanted her to leave Nas (i still love him though) and go marry Dre so they could make beautiful babies and music. UGH! But anyway...I'm hoping her record label isnt going to interfere too much. "Circus" is making me soooooo afraid right now, I can live without another "Bossy" lol. But whatever it is, I'm BUYING it. Twice. This is a long behind rant.
Fin.




OH YEAH! If you haven't heard this yet, check it out. I LOOOOOOVE what I'm hearing (like I knew I would). DIPLO produced this so you know it has to be hot. KELIS IS BACK MUTHA SUCKAAAAA!
~Jigga

2 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    Kelis looks soooooooooooooooooooo pretty in this picture btw love the song!!!

  • Anonymous said:  

    i love kelis =]