Paranoid: Kanye West

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 Leave a Comment



Mr. West's most recent videos have been outstanding in my eyes and this new one is no different. I LOVE Rihanna and i think she looks BADD! ( in the good way of course) Who's coming up with the concepts for these videos though?? Whomever it may be..their a mad genius.
EDIT: Ok, so I just took a stroll over to Kanye's blog and there he was, denouncing the video. Apparently, this isn't the final video and it was leaked while he was on a flight and couldn't stop the leakage. All I have to say is REALLY?? I LOVE this video, and if this wasn't the final version then whatever it is must be amazing. Do your thing, Ye. Til then, Ima enjoy the little taste. You can go over to his blog to read his point of view.
~JaMillie

0 comments »