Chris of Cosmic Collection

Friday, May 29, 2009 Leave a Comment

Photobucket

Mannnn, this kid. I'm posting about him cause he's basically the shxt lol. Anyone that knows me can vouch for the fact that if you're a stylish kid with a good taste in music, I'll be your pal in a second. I've been talking to him for a while cause we both happen to have (amazing) blogs and we basically have the same brain. Anyone that loves Gaga AND Cudi is cool with me. He lives in Maryland (which is some shit to me cause like every amazing kid i know, including Millie, either lives in MD or somewhere up north. un.fair). And his style is ridiculous, for real. Just by looking on his blog and a couple of his pics, you know he's super fresh. Speaking of which, his blog is Cosmic-Collection.blogspot.com. Check it out bih!

~Jigga

0 comments »