WHY CUDI WHY?!??!?!???!?!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 Leave a Comment


TEARS! I AM LITERALLY IN TEARS!
So yesterday, Millie texted me about Cudi retiring after his first album and I TOTALLY didn't believe it cause I mean, rumors are everywhere. But then I strolled over to his blog and there it was, staring me in my face. KID CUDI IS MY FAVORITE RAPPER! Above Kanye, above asher, even Drake and Rob Roy. It sucks soooooooooooooo much that this is going on. His reason for all this is the fact that drama is coming along with his growing fame:
"MY FRIENDS GET MAD AT ME, SAY IVE CHANGED, ONE OF THE
ONLY HOMIES I GOT IN THIS GAME, WALE, IS WORRIED ABOUT ME CUZ OF SH*T HE
HEARS...IMA DROP OUT THIS SH*T BEFORE NI**AZ TRY AND CRUCIFY
ME."

I understand that he's annoyed and all but...OF COURSE THERE'S
GOING TO BE DRAMA!!! One of the things that ALL people get crap for when they get big is that they've "changed" even if they haven't. That doesn't mean you just quit on the kids that pushed your music on our friends, getting you tons of fans (ME!). Use this as fuel and MAKE MORE MUSIC! I'm so disappointed. To me, Cudi's like one of the leaders in "hipster" hip hop. He's still going to do the collab album with Chip The Ripper and he's still gonna do shows. I really don't want to be to avid of a fan to the point that I expect him to not care about his own needs. I would LOVE Cudi's friends to chill with the mess and let him make music. But either way, I still love him. I'm super duper down about it though. UGH! I need some hot chocolate.
Anyway here's a video for Superboo by Cudi. It's not official and has like nothing to do with him but whatever. Be happy! UGH *SOB*

0 comments »