Blackout...Yo Mya's mad!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 Leave a Comment


LMAO!!!
Mya is mad at Chris Breezy for beatin ON Rihanna so she wrote and recorded this song for her, the lyrics are VERY VERY VERY straight forward. I could not help but laugh. The song comes off sooo classy though.. I really like it, but Rihanna dnt got the balls to release it. Just a 2 minute snippet.

ok, here are the lyrics...brace urself...

I know what your father did to your mother

But I ain't gonna let history repeat itself
Put your hands down right now
And back up motherf***er
I suggest you stop & think before you swing
I'll help you get some help
Cause you ain't about to use me as no punching bag
You stressed out, then count to ten

I told you twice before I'm not the chick you wanna f**k with
Cause it's problems, big problems
You won't live to see me solve them.

If you ever raise a hand at me again
A b***h is going straight to the pen
Cause I'm not taking that bulls**t from no damn body
If you ever lay a hand on me again
I'm a have to tell my family & my friends
Goodbye, for life, cause I might blackout.

The song is nothing you would expect aftr reading those lyrics lol.

LISTEN TO MYA'S BLACKOUT
~JaMillie

0 comments »