, ,

MTV Spring Break 09: Kid Cudi & Asher Roth

Monday, March 30, 2009 Leave a Comment

Kid Cudi: Day 'N Night



I'm about to rant a bit. But in a very positive way lol. Words simply CANNOT express how much I love this dude. Like I haven't been this excited for so long about an artist since like...Kanye? I believe. Usually when I'm a fan of anyone remotely underground and they're starting to get bigger, I'm usually fearful and selfish cause I always feel like it'll ruin them if they get big. And that's usually the case. But Cudi is SO different. When I was passing around my petition to end his retirement at school for those couple of days (yes, I'm a seriously avid fan), I LOVED answering the people who asked me who he was. I played his mixtape and everyone flocked in with signatures. I'm soooooooo happy he's here to stay. And another thing, IM MAD AT THAT DAG ON CROWD! GET HYPE, DAG! WTF?!?! Anyway...


Asher Roth: I Love College



THAT is how a crowd should act. But I mean, 99% of the people there are in college so basically everyone could relate. Asher's another dude that I'm obscenely happy for. And Drake. I just wish he'd slip away from Young Money and somehow find his way to G.O.O.D. Or anywhere else...sorry lol.



~Jigga...I totally dont "hate" Young Money btw. I'm just a little tired of Weezy. SORRY.

0 comments »