Keri Hilson "Dissing" Beyonce & Ciara? HA!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 Leave a Comment


Oh gosh. Ok, so I'm a HUGE fan of Keri. And a HUUUUUUUUGE fan of Beyonce. I won't say anything about Ciara. So to hear about all this hype surrounding Keri supposedly dissing B and Ciara, it's kind of...unbelievable. Literally.

The first story said that Keri was dissin Beyonce in the 'Turnin Me On Rmx'. Then it was that she was talkin crap about Ciara. Then both. WTF?

So I went and listened to the remix myself. Basically, everyone's making a big deal because she said:

“I ain’t tryin’ to start no mess there’s just something on my chest that I need to get off…Your vision cloudy if you think you the best. You can dance, she can sing, but need to move it ‘to the left’...She need to go have some babies. She need to sit down she fading...Go head tell these folks how long I been writing your songs… I been putting you on… check the credits hoe!…If you want me you can find me in Decatur hoe."

Seriously? Wow. I'm guessing everyone got all crazy in terms of Beyonce because she said "move it to the left" as in 'Irreplaceable'. Honestly, that's pathetic. EVEN I SAY THAT! IT'S HILARIOUS! GET OFF HER BACKSIDE! As for Ciara, the only thing in there that I can see that relates to her is the "writing your songs" part. KERI WAS ORIGINALLY A WRITER! For all anyone knows, she could be talking about friggin Britney Spears.

Listen for yourself:


http://www.defsounds.com/
Also, she speaks on the whole thing here:

~Jigga...By the by, Keri's album is set to drop March 24. I shall be purchasing that.

1 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    wwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooowwwwwwwwww omg....keri hilsonz a badd azz!!! n she KNOW she was talkin bout them!!!!