Monica Rush

Thursday, November 12, 2009 Leave a Comment

Photobucket



So I was going through my daily ritual of email checks before bed (yes, I'm hittin the hay early tonight) and I noticed a message in there telling me about Monica Rush. Now, it's pretty seldom that I like artists that people tell me about. If I don't find out about them on my own, I'm usually not into it. However, this is pretty different. She's definitely somebody to look out for in the near future. AND she went to school with Cudi??? *cough* STAR *cough* Check out her vid...



DOWNLOAD!

100 doLLa biLL



Make sure you check her out!
http://www.monicarush.com/
www.myspace.com/monicarushmusic

{shout out to Chris for hittin me up}

~Jigga

2 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    Wow catchy song

  • Anonymous said:  

    Tweet Cudi if she rembers her or something.....