Alicia Keys: Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart Video...ugh.

Monday, November 16, 2009 Leave a Comment

NEVER did I ever think that I'd actually use the term "epic fail". Nor did I ever think that I'd end up bashing Alicia Keys. Although I hate to do it...I'm about to do both. WTF KIND OF CRAP IS THIS?!?!!? There are soooooo many dumbass things about this blinkin video! For starters...wtf...is that...on her back? And WHY is she suddenly a member of the X-Men?!?!?! Did I miss something?? The crap with the dog was LAME! AND WHY IS HER MOTORCYLE SHXTTING OUT A PURPLE BEAM?!!? Alicia, honey...what happened between The Diary of Alicia Keys and now? Because I'm soooooo disappointed! I still have faith...but...it's not lookin very sunny. At least she looks good lol

Verdict?

EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!

~Jigga.

1 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    ......WHY IS SHE SUDENLY A SUPER HERO!!??hEALING DOGS THE SHITTY SHITTY MOTERCYCLE.....C'MON ALECIA.