I Now Hate Will.I.Am

Monday, June 22, 2009 Leave a Comment

Photobucket

Well...no I don't. Hate is a bit much. But I dislike him quite a bit. So maybe you've heard about the Perez Hilton drama, maybe you haven't. Long story short, Will and Polo alllegedly attacked Perez because he said something negative about their new song and about Fergie. Ok, um...so? You're a MUSICIAN. There's always gonna be people out there that dont like some of your material. I personally dont like Boom Boom Pow at all, are you gonna come beat me down too? I totally believe Perez cause he OBVIOUSLY really doesn't need the publicity. That and cause Will.I.Am has some shifty eyes. I'm quite sure that Fergie didn't want it to pan out that way. It's low. And about the Polo thing...I'm...disappointed. For real. All I gotta say is, I am no longer a fan of Will. Well, I wasnt really before at all. I've never had an opinion of him until now, and it's obviously a very negative one. I won't be purchasing the album lol. I still love Fergie though!

~Jigga

0 comments »