,

B.o.B vs. Bobby Ray Album Release Party

Thursday, June 25, 2009 Leave a Comment

KidduNot.com [B.o.B vs. Bobby Ray Listening Party] Atlanta from KidduNot.com on Vimeo.

Ok, I'm not going to lie to any of you...I've NEVER listened to B.o.B. Why? Idk, I always thought he'd be wack for some reason. Idk (obviously) if his music has always been like this or if it came with his name change, but whatever the case, I'm really feelin what I hear in the video. I'm definitely gonna have to check him out now. Btw, to all the B.o.B fans out there, I know I'm super duper late. I heard about him like waaaaaayyyyyyy back but I never took the time out to listen. Lesson learned lol.

~Jigga

woah woah woah! I just took a stroll over to the dashboard and omg, this is the 200th post!!!!!!!! HAPPY 200th!!! :D

~Jigga & JaMillie

0 comments »