,

I LOVE TMZ!

Sunday, February 15, 2009 Leave a Comment


So me and Jigga have tried so hard not to blog about any Chris Brown and Rihanna mess, but honestly i can't contain myself any longer, but i still will bite my tongue. A friend sent me a link to an article on TMZ( I ALWAYS BELIEVE THEM) and the article was actually a statement from Chris Beezy himself saying...


"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person. Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writing under my name are frauds."

(I said i was gonna bite my tongue, I LIED, but im only gonna loosen the grip, for the sake of our younger viewers)

Ok Chris, lets be serius..
1. Pastor Dude, is gonna forgive you, I mean it is his Job.
2. Mama Brown, is Definetely gonna forgive you, She "Loves you".
3. Loved Ones...you guessed it! Definetely gonna forgive you 

Soo what really needs to happen is ANGER MANAGEMENT & AND A BEATING FROM YOUR MOM! 

and that is all i have to say about the issue! UGH
~JaMillie (obviously not satisfied)

1 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    he bit her and gave her a bloody nose!!!ugh how could this happen