AHSER ASHER!!

Friday, February 6, 2009 Leave a Comment


So im lovin all the new school (UNDERGROUND, LETS BE VERY CLEAR!!) rappers and Asher's like on the top 5 on my list, so of course i was happy( I CRIED LIKE A BABY GIRL!!) that his album finally got a release date, April 21, 2009. So i was browsing on the web and i found a tracklist too!

ALBUM:"Asleep In The Bread Isle"

"Lark On My Go-Cart"
"Blunt Cruisin'"
"I Love College"
"Bad Day" ft. Jazze Pha
"Be By Myself" ft. Cee-Lo
"Sour Patch Kids"
"She Don't Want A Man"
"As I Em" ft. Chester French
"His Dream" ft. Miguel
"Ladida"
"Leo The Lion" 
"Fallin"
"Nothing You Can't Do"

I can't wait until April 21, 2009!!! So glad the album is finally done! i will be going to best buy and purchasing this 1, he deserves the sales.
~JaMillie

1 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    this album is going to be crucial

    what are your thoughts on this track http://www.papercartel.com/?cat=28
    his take on "reading rainbow"