REALLY, TYGA? REALLY?!?!?!

Friday, January 30, 2009 Leave a Comment

UGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to be a huge tyga fan. Back before he hooked up with Weezy. Before he was on Decaydance, I loved him. Then "Coconut Juice" came out and I was happy he got on. But now...NOW?!!??!?!?! HE'S RUINED EVERY INCH OF ME AS A FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First, I found out he couldn't freestyle. That broke my heart and all, but then I saw a video of him and Teyana Taylor (who I love) shopping/rapping in some store and my heart was mended.

BUT YOU SEE THIS!!!!!! THIS IS UNFORGIVEABLE!!!!!! THE HECK ARE YOU DOIN TYGA?! EATIN MONEY? WHAT?!!?!?!

And what pisses me off even more is that everyone's just sittin around laughing while this boy talks about how much people hate on him and how youtube is the seed of all evil, yada. And yet, there you are with your webcam, eating money like a crack head. UGH!

I just want a young rapper to come out that's different. Talented, CONFIDENT but not cocky, and who actually isn't gonna make a douche of themselves on the internet. I thought that was Tyga. This better not happen to Drake. If so...I shall see no point to carrying on.

~Jigga

2 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    IDIOT!!!

  • ShaviiSwitchblade said:  

    omg, omg that is so nasty.
    he deff. has a disease after that. eww, i've eaten paper before but at least it was recycled and never used. that was so stupid who puts out a 9 min vid of people who dont care as much as u think. hes gonna go 2 jail. is he tryin tht gangsta weezy shyt. he may be gangsta but YOU WILL BE JAILBAIT!!!! LOL