MIGUEL MIGUEL MIGUEL!!!!!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 Leave a Comment


I have absolutely no idea how we've allowed this to happen, but apparently, we've never blogged about Miguel Jontel.

WELL THAT ALL ENDS NOW!!!!

This is the dude that literally ruined R&B for me. And what I mean by that is, he's so amazing that pretty much everyone in the same genre sounds mediocre in comparison. That may sound like an exaggeration but...it's not. At all. I always find myself saying "Miguel would've handled that note so much better" or "If Miguel did this song, I'd be moved to tears." He's by far the smoothest artist I've heard. Now, I'm not exactly saying that everyone else is terrible and I'll never listen to them again. Miguel's just...better. I know you may be scratching your head because you're wondering "Well if he's so great, why haven't I ever seen him on TV or heard him on the radio?" Radio, Schmadio! Let imeem set you free.




~Jigga.

1 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    i was wonderin what that song was that you keep singing. everyday. lol. i love the blog bae!