Verbal Lashing For "We Made You"

Thursday, April 9, 2009 Leave a Comment



"The lowest form of entertainment in our country" Honestly i hope he's not talkin about rap music... and now i feel like ranting.

Every single day i come home and i turn on my TV, it's either on CNN or MSNBC. Now on every single on of these little political shows someone is constantly bashed, but somehow its ok..Now in Eminems new video for "WeMade You" featured a sarah palin look alike...BUT SO DID SNL! AND SHE WAS EVEN ON THE SHOW!! It pisses me off how theres this HUGE double standard for rappers but politicians do the same thing and if you ask me i think politics is the lowest form of entertainment in the country becaus i always find myself laughing at them for being such douchebags about the dumbest things...just like this current situation with Eminem.

I hate politics!
~JaMillie

1 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    I loooooooooooove polotics........and feet