Not Matching Is The New Black

Monday, December 29, 2008 Leave a Comment


So, quite a while ago, i decided to do away with matching. Instead I'd clash like crazy and it would magically make my outfit look ten times better. I'd walk around with my brown Vans and black jeans and electric blue shirt and rock it the crap out of it.
So now that it's actually in style for pretty much everyone, it's time to make it official...



Ever since the 90s ended, matching was basically mandatory if you didn't want to get insulted by everyone around you. Nowadays, it's completely different. And thank the good lord, because I really don't think I need another one of these scenarios in my life...



...Um.

do yourself (and my eyes) and favor, and don't do this. ever. please.

However, no one's saying matching's exactly bad. Be your own person.

Just don't overdo it.

~Jigga.

2 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    matching is so overrated. so is being "instyle"
    DO AS YOU PLEASE!!! KEEP ON WITH THE NON-MATCH

  • Anonymous said:  

    lol wtf?